The Other 47% – Visual Litter Survey Documentary Winner

The New Jersey Clean Communities Council first launched a visual litter survey in 2014 to assess the amount of litter in specific areas of the state.

Researchers returned in 2017 and 2018 and noted an impressive 53 percent decrease in the amount of litter in those same locations. This is the story about the other 47% of litter:

At New Jersey Clean Communities Council year-end meeting the “Visual Litter Survey” documentary was shown to stakeholders in litter abatement programs from across New Jersey. Titled “The Other 47%” and over a year in the making, the narrative chronicles the success of the organization to reduce visual litter by an impressive 53% over the last decade and serves as a model for other states and regions to follow. The documentary is entered in several film festivals and is being shared on web sites and social media.

In December of 2018 we had the distinction of being recognized by our NJ Clean Communities Council client for our work on a video production and we were awarded with this monument for our work. The documentary will be screened March 30, 2019 at Asbury Park City Council Chambers in Asbury Park, NJ. Tickets can be purchased here.

documentary poster and vls award for just right tv's video documentary 2018

Hard Rock Atlantic City Hotel & Casino Time-Lapse Grand Opening Video by Just Right TV

We received a quick turn-around request to help capture the construction of the new Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City in a moving time-lapse video.

After an extremely long online search for the right time-lapse construction camera solution, we chose iBEAM Construction Cameras to help capture the intricate and fast-paced construction of the high-profile casino project.

Our production supervisor Martin Fiedler chose six iBEAM Construction Cameras because the Time-Lapse Pro 4K+ construction camera with super wide-angle lens could capture all of the project milestones that needed to be recorded and documented. iBEAM also had the capability to meet the fast-approaching start date.

The end result is an absolutely stunning time-lapse video that shows the unique exterior and interior challenges of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino construction project, as well as highlights from the grand opening.

“This project reinforces how much people like time-lapse.
There’s something to be said for being able to see a year’s worth of work in just a few minutes.”
– Martin Fiedler, Just Right TV Productions LLC

To read the case study released from iBEAM, click here!

Green Apple – Statue of Liberty Museum

The NJ America Concrete Institute Green Apple winner for this year is the environmentally friendly Statue of Liberty Museum. Yes, the Statue is a “Jersey Girl”!

Grand Award Goethals Bridge

This is a documentary on the 55th annual NJ American Concrete Institute Grand Award for replacement of structures on two spans of a cable-stay bridge in Elizabeth New Jersey.

The all concrete bridges are expected to provide a 150 year service life.

Just Right TV Video Documentation of the Replacement Bridge Structures of the Great Egg Harbor & Drag Channel

Just Right TV documented the replacement structures of the Great Egg Harbor and Drag Channel in Egg Harbor Township and Upper Township in NJ. The project was owned by the NJ Turnpike Authority and Rt. 52 Constructors were the General Contractors.

URBY Harborside Documentary by Just Right TV

A Concrete Construction Documentary about the URBY Harborside project in Jersey City produced for the 53rd Annual NJ Concrete Association Awards by Just Right TV

Atlantic City NJ Promotional Video 2014-2015

Who says were not doing all we can for AC? This is a shortened version of a longer trade show piece that we produced earlier this month.

Sales Promotional Video For Egg Harbor Twp’s Casino Schedule Ease

The shortened sales video we produced for Casino Schedule Ease – The easy way to manage casino scheduling of employees! They are removing the chaos from scheduling one property at a time. Produced by Just Right TV Productions LLC. Casino Schedule Ease also sent us a photo of their trade show booth in Las Vegas where the video is playing! Feel free to check out their website as well to view the video embedded on the slideshow of their homepage.

Trade Show Booth Video 08330.jpg


Casino Schedule Ease – Sales Video by Just Right TV Productions LLC from Just Right TV Productions on Vimeo.

Atlantic City Ballet Company

Atlantic City Ballet Company’s video brochure demonstrating the “Visions” tour.

[fvplayer src=’′ width=600 height=380 splash=’’]

AtlantiCare Pediatric Center

This is a video brochure distributed through pediatric doctors offices to introduce the new Atlantic City facility.

[fvplayer src=’′ width=600 height=380 splash=’’]

Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On TwitterVisit Us On LinkedinVisit Us On Youtube