The videographers of Just Right TV Productions LLC in Southern NJ will always provide reliable, well maintained and dependable video equipment to the service of our contracts.
Equipment That Sets Us Apart
4K Ultra High Definition is Just Right TV’s standard operating resolution end-to-end through our production pipeline. What exactly is 4k? Well… Ultra High Definition (referred to as 4k), is the latest technology in HDTV resolution. The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) defines an Ultra HD television as one that displays at least 8 million active pixels, with a lower resolution boundary of at least 3,840 by 2,160. Here are a few visuals to help demonstrate this idea:
- 4K is 24 times the data and quality of Standard Definition TV and 4 times the resolution and quality of High Definition.
- From the biggest big screen to the smallest phone or tablet and every screen in between, everything looks better in 4K/UHD.
- And, our 4K / UHD video production services are priced as sensibly as our HD services!
Other Equipment We Offer
- The full line of Canon High Definition cameras and accessories are available for field acquisition on any production.
- We also offer the Blackmagic Cinema Camera perfect for weddings!
- It is our policy to supply back-up camera equipment to field shoots.
- We record our data to flash memory for the highest possible picture and sound quality.
- We can simultaneously record material to HD digital tape for back-up and archive purposes.
- Our supply of ancillary field equipment includes…
- Fluid head tripod
- Wireless lavaliere systems with Countryman microphone(s)
- Oktava and Audio-Technica shotgun microphone(s)
- LCD field monitors
- We offer computerized teleprompting as well as our paper based “easy prompter” teleprompter system.
- In addition to the quartz “hot light” kits specified, we also arrive ready to acquire on-site with a full compliment of battery powered LED studio lights, thus eliminating the trip hazard of power cables or any necessity for AC power.
- Our field multi-camera switching capabilities are flag shipped by our Newtek Tricasters. These units are unique because of not only the outstanding quality of signal handling and recording, but also our ability to offer Virtual Sets, a total green screen environment.
Our Post-Production Solutions
Our Post Production solutions are quite advanced. We have spent all of this new century structuring and implementing the technology within our facility. It is all based on customers requests and needs. Of our 5 editing solutions, we include:
- The BOXX RTX-8400. This is an 8 core computer with 2 – 4.5 TB hot-swappable RAID arrays inside and taking full advantage of some proprietary additional hardware modifications.
- Our workflow is managed by Newtek SE 2.0 offering format agnostic editing. This not only allows for an unlimited mixing of source material types, formats and sizes; but an ability to output finished product to any format from 4k movie files to cell phone video and everything in between, totally based on customer need.
To further augment our efforts in Post Production:
- We offer two i7 based 12 core computers with there own dual raids each and utilizing Adobe’s full Creative Suite.
- We also have a flypack version of this as well as a flypack Newtek VT 4.6 which can handle up to 24 cameras simultaniously.
- We maintain any needed duplication and distribution equipment within our own studios and labs. This is one of the very few full service production companies in Atlantic County able to offer this level of broadcast transfer services to advertising agencies and producers.
- We utilize Sony branded BetaCam-Sp tape stock when that format deliverable is specified.
- We utilize Panasonic name brand DVC-Pro tape stock when that format is required. Our supply of DVD disc blank stock is in the form of Verbatim DVD-R; an industry high standard choice based on its unprecedented reliability.
- Our equipment arrives on-time, via reliable transportation and is maintained to exceed expectations!